Keynote Speaker & Conference Chair
Dr. Chanita Rukspollmuang
Assistant President, Siam University
|Dr. Chanita is currently the Assistant President of the Siam University, Thailand. She also was a former Dean of the Faculty of Education, Chulalongkorn University. Dr. Chanita has been elected twice and served consecutive terms as the President of Comparative Education Society of Asia (CESA). Her second term just ended early this year but she is still a member of CESA Board of Directors. Also she is presently Vice-President of the Thailand Comparative and International Education Society (TCIES).
At present, Dr. Chanita has been appointed in many important Thai committees. To mention a few:
• In the National Reform Steering Assembly, advisor to the Sub-Committee on Educational Management Reform and member of Taskforce Committee for the Revision of National Education Law.
• Office of the Education Council, Ministry of Education, member in the Committee of Educational Law Reform.
• Office of the Basic Education Commission, Ministry of Education, Sub-Committee on Curriculum and Education Standards, Basic Education Committee.
• Office of the Secretariat of the House of Representatives, member of Research and Development Committee
• Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assessment (ONESQA), a member in the Committee for Development of Assessment Systems for Higher Education.
Dr. Pedro Isaías
Associate Professor, Information Management & Information Systems, Universidade Aberta, Portugal, Co-editor of Interactive Technology and Smart Education Journal
|Pedro Isaías is an associate professor at the Universidade Aberta (Portuguese Open University) in Lisbon, Portugal, responsible for several courses and director of the master degree program in Electronic Commerce and Internet since its start in 2003. He holds a PhD in Information Management (in the speciality of information and decision systems) from the New University of Lisbon. Author of several books, book chapters, papers and research reports, all in the information systems area, he has headed several conferences and workshops within the mentioned area. He has also been responsible for the scientific coordination of several EU funded research projects. He is also member of the editorial board of several journals and program committee member of several conferences and workshops.|
|Dr. Tan Jing Hee||Executive Director & Chairman of its Academic Board of East Asia Institute of Management|
|Dr. Chanita Rukspollmuang||Former Director, R&D Center for Educational Policy, Management, and Leadership, Faculty of Education, Chulalongkorn University, Vice-President, Thailand Comparative and International Education Society (TCIES), and former President of Comparative Education Society of Asia (CESA), Assistant President of Siam University|
|Dr. Pedro Isaías||Associate Professor, Information Management & Information Systems, Universidade Aberta, Portugal, Co-editor of Interactive Technology and Smart Education Journal|
|Dr. Lin Wang||
Associate Dean, Ad-Interim, for Undergraduate Programs and Student Success, The University of Texa Rio Grande Valley